Kids!! This section’s for you!
Welcome To Your ‘Kids Area’
Moving to another country can be a wonderful adventure and this area is for you.
A few tips before you move:
- Take photos of your favourite places, friends and teachers.
- Keep an address book handy to write down all your friends addresses, telephone number and email address so that you can keep in touch with them
- List items from your room that you no longer use and would like to donate to charity or give to a friend
- Explore the country that you are moving to. You can use websites to do this – www.nationalgeographic.com/kids
- And the best part of moving is having a farewell party with all your friends.
And once you get to your new home do not forget to send a ‘I have arrived’ letter or email to your friends and make sure they have your new address.
And Finally……Why not upload a picture here of a memorable moment during your move and each month we will hold a prize draw with the selected photo winning a fabulous Vtech Innotab…and remember don’t forget to check with Mum or Dad before you send your photo to us.
Coming soon!Read More »